Lockyer Valley Real Estate

Rental Tips

Rental Application: click here to download
When applying for a rental property with Lockyer Valley Real Estate, you will need to provide the following documentation to support your application:
1. Photo Identification
2. Proof of Name and Current address
3. Payslips / proof of income
4. Rental references
5. Any other documents to support your application.
Finding a suitable rental property a very stressful time. So here at Lockyer Valley Real Estate, we will help you with any queries or related matters to make your moving experience as smooth as possible.
Landlord Insurance:
Terri Scheer Landlord Insurance Policy is specially designed for landlords and provides extra cover for your property including:
* Loss of Rent
* Loss or damage - Contents
* Loss or damage - Building (limited cover)
When looking for a landlord insurance policy, the most important consideration should be the cover offered and the amount of excess you are required to pay should you ever have to make a claim.
Lockyer Valley Real Estate is an appointed Distributor of Terri Scheer Landlord insurance products and is able to arrange insurance. Alternatively, cover can be placed online at www.terrischeer.com.au or by phoning your local Terri Scheer office.